Saturday, March 27, 2010

spring decorations

Spring has arrived in Alabama - look at those flowers on my kitchen table. I think they are one of my very favorite flowers. They make me smile when I look at them. They are blooming all up and down the bluff.
We were planning to eat dinner at a friend's house last night but a last minute change, had me scrambling for a centerpiece. To be honest, the friends that were coming over are so close to us that wouldn't have cared if I had a centerpiece at all . . .but I thought I would throw one together.









I told you that I love forsythia - here it is on my front door, too. I think it looks so pretty against that dark green door. I had looked at this wreath for three weeks at Joann's Fabrics and it was on sale 40% off yesterday - it was a sign!!


Happy spring!!





No comments:

Post a Comment