Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lights! Camera! Action! I finally bought a new camera!!

I've been saving my money . . .a few dollars every payday because I wanted to buy a new camera. I've looked at Consumer Reports on cameras. I've asked everyone why they own certain cameras. I've used a Canon Rebel for years but it is getting harder and harder to get film developed into pictures. I also love the ability to load the pictures on the computer (immediately - I love instant gratification). I've been using Mark's little hunting camera which is a Nikon Coolpix and it is a great little camera. I could drop it into its camoflage case and drop it into my purse . . .but I wanted my own. AND I wanted a Canon like my trusty Canon. Yesterday I bought this!!



Friends and family - I apologize in advance. I've always loved to take your picture. I have a feeling that I'm going to be doing that much more often. I'm so excited - I'm like a kid with a new toy!!


1 comment:

  1. You got yourself a great camera. I like Canons. I have one myself. I take my camera everywhere with me too. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete