Thursday, November 11, 2010

happy birthday to lauren

Our sweet daughter-in-law (to be) celebrated her birthday last week. She and Glenn came home for the weekend and we were able to celebrate with her!! We went to eat at Macaroni Grill on Saturday night.Cute picture of Lauren and Glenn at the restaurant. They look so young and happy!! They are at the beginning of a wonderful journey together.

It is so exciting to have two "daughters" now. Aren't they beautiful? (I know! I know! I'm the mother and I shouldn't ask that question - forgive me?) I'm going to love having two girls in the family. I hope that Laura and Lauren become not only sister-in-laws but sisters!!
We went back to our house for cake and ice cream and presents. She is holding the cross that a local artist (Elizabeth Hubbard) made. Isn't it beautiful?



Aren't these boots so cute???? Green is her favorite color. Yes, those are Christmas boxes . . .their birthdays all are so close to Christmas . . .that birthday presents are always wrapped in Christmas boxes. All three of my "kids" have birthdays in November.


Lauren was getting ready to blow out her candles.
We also celebrated on Sunday at Mark's mom's house . . .so two cakes in one weekend!!


Happy birthday, Lauren!!



No comments:

Post a Comment