Saturday, November 6, 2010

New stuff :-)

I love - yes LOVE November. I love Thanksgiving. I love turkeys and pilgrims. I know that sounds crazy, but I do!!! Laura found this at a cute shop, the Spotted Zebra, in Trussville. His body and feathers are painted canvas! His legs are knotted rope and his feet are cut from wood (and they keep "knocking" on our front door!! I think he is so cute! I know that the green walls don't match the green comforter. We are going to get the walls painted - soon I hope! Remember when the mirror fell off the wall? We finally have almost all of the bathroom primed and ready to paint. I love the comforter. I've been looking for weeks and weeks and found this one yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond.




I'm going to have the walls painted the green of this background color.








No comments:

Post a Comment