Saturday, January 21, 2012

Why did it take me a year to figure out this one?

I cannot believe that we have been meeting with these young adults for almost two years. The time has flown.


I'm a list maker and so I have no idea why it took me so long to think of this . . .but after a whole year, I made an excel spreadsheet of menus for our Tuesday night group. The menu even includes a grocery list for each time. This is one of their favorite menus . . .chicken fingers and homemade mac and cheese and green beans and salad. YUMMY!
Here are just a few pics of the group.  Nathan and Kendall are engaged now . . .so they will be moving on to another small group after October.  I'm happy and sad.
These sweet girls joined us this past fall and I've enjoyed getting to know them.
Laura and Dustin were actually making faces at me so I can't believe I caught Laura with a regular smile on her face.
Here are some of our other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment